Prom Flower For Guys - Blue Flowers Spring - Oriental Lily Bridal Bouquet
Prom Flower For Guys
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- In the United States and Canada, a prom, short for promenade, is a formal (black tie) dance, or gathering of high school students. It is typically held near the end of junior and/or senior year. It figures greatly in popular culture and is a major event among high school students.
- A formal dance, esp. one held by a class in high school or college at the end of a year
- Prom is the second solo album by Amy Ray of Indigo Girls, released in 2005 on her Daemon Records label.
- A man
- People of either sex
- (guy) ridicule: subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
- (guy) an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day
- (guy) an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy's only doing it for some doll"
- A figure representing Guy Fawkes, burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes' Night, and often displayed by children begging for money for fireworks
Today was prom.
Spent the day with Rowan before hand, walked her down to tesco, and then producing a collection of 3 roses neatly presented fresh from the florist just for her... :)
I decided to buy Rowan 3 roses, as she's going away for 3 weeks, plus it was prom day and also, she's such a lovely girl it's un-natural.
Anyway, after sorting out the flowers, I got my dad to give Rowan a lift back to her house in Sorrel, to save a 3 mile walk!! which was handy :)
Then it was time to get ready, I had some pointy shoes that I'm now obsessed with and shall be a major feature within my next few photos I believe. Need to wear them in a bit more! I spent a lot of time on my hair, as always.
Making sure I was clean shaven also.
Off I went, to prom.
Spent the night with Rowan, as not knowing many people around tbh.
Was more than lovely, dancing away to classics, spotting out any other couples!
Danced part of the night away whilst being a social guy :)
Then returned home, giving Rowan and Joe a lift home!!
Rowan's gone for 3 weeks now, jeez :/
I will miss her lots and lots :)
ALSO I WAS NOMINATED FOR BEST HAIR
I've been far.
:( It makes me sad that I haven't been on flickr for so long, but with everything the end of the school year brings such as prom,finals,sat/acts/,graduation, there has just been no time :/. But I'm so relieved it's summer & I'm so excitied for all the photos I've yet to take. So I hope you guys will be patient & still take time to check out some of my work, much love Nicole (: !
bouquets calla lilies
a flower clip art
flower shop arlington
flowers and wine delivery
cheap flowers delivered sydney
flower factory locations
pink flowers centerpieces
Post a comment
| HOME |